Welcome to our pit of amicable chattering skulls. This is a small private instance for a group of friends. Friends of current mellified.men users are welcome to request an invitation.
Code of Conduct
mellified.men has a small membership of folks we expect to act in good faith, both to members of our instance and the rest of the Fediverse. As a result, we're pretty laid-back. But we still have some rules.
Remote users are on servers with different rules than ours. We accept this. However, remote users who violate this Code of Conduct may be silenced from our public timeline or suspended from interacting with anyone on our server at an administrator's discretion.
- No trolling, bullying, or harassment of other users, on this instance or elsewhere. Honest conflicts are inevitable, but if someone asks you to leave them alone, you are expected to do so.
- No endorsement of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-Semitism, etc. Period.
- Include a descriptive content warning (CW) if you're posting something that readers will likely find upsetting or otherwise prefer to be opt-in. Commonly CW'd topics include sexual content, abuse, drugs/alcohol, politics, and negativity. Use your judgment, but be considerate of others. If you're not sure, it's better to err in favor of using a CW.
- Mark images that could be inappropriate for children or for public/workplace viewing as NSFW. This includes graphic violence, sexual content, and images that may be shocking.
- Do not reveal the personal information of others. This includes sharing the contents of other users' followers-only posts or direct messages without permission. If you see a private post or message that is abusive, report it, and an admin will take action.
- All content uploaded to this service must be legal in the United States.
- No spamming or otherwise abusing this service. This includes followbots and other bots that interact with users without their consent.
- If you do something shitty that isn't on this list, you may still be given a warning, be silenced from the public timeline, or have your account suspended at an admin's discretion.
Terms of Service and Other Legalese