Welcome to our pit of amicable chattering skulls. This is a small private instance for a group of friends. Friends of current mellified.men users are welcome to request an invitation.
Code of Conduct
mellified.men has a small membership of folks we expect to act in good faith, both to members of our instance and the rest of the Fediverse. As a result, we're pretty laid-back. But we still have some rules.
Users on remote servers who violate this Code of Conduct may be silenced from our public timeline or suspended from interacting with anyone on our server at an administrator's discretion.
- No trolling, bullying, or harassment of other users, on this instance or elsewhere. Honest conflicts are inevitable, but if someone asks you to leave them alone, you are expected to do so.
- No endorsement of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-Semitism, etc. Period.
- Include a descriptive content warning (CW) if you're posting something that readers will likely find upsetting or prefer to be opt-in. Explicit discussion of sex and violence must always be CW'd. For everything else, use your judgment. Commonly CW'd topics include sexual content, abuse, drugs/alcohol, politics, and negativity. If you're not sure, it's better to err in favor of using a CW.
- Mark images that could be inappropriate for children or for public viewing as NSFW. This includes graphic violence, sexual content, and images that may be shocking.
- Do not reveal the personal information of others. This includes sharing the contents of other users' followers-only posts or direct messages without permission.
- All content uploaded to this service must be legal in the United States.
- No spamming or otherwise abusing this service. This includes followbots and other bots that interact with users without their consent.
- If you do something shitty that isn't on this list, you may be given a warning, have your post removed, be silenced from the public timeline, or have your account suspended at an admin's discretion.
Terms of Service and Other Legalese